I focus action not theory.
As a working parent, I know your time is precious, so I make every minute on this course count to help you find more energy.
I encourage and enable you to make any changes you want by giving you practical tools to use in your day-to-day family and work life.
You may want more energy for your career or parenting your children – you choose. I create a relaxed, nonjudgemental atmosphere in which you can explore what you want and any changes you would like to make.
Ideal for all working parents
This course is relevant for any working parents with children from 0 to 25+ years (my oldest is now 26!). The parenting tips I share apply to all ages.
We may need more physical energy when you’re children are younger and emotional/mental energy as they become teenagers but it all boils down to the same thing.
To get the best out of our relationship with our children, we need to have enough energy to manage that relationship so we can help them become the best version of themselves.
My challenge: a 6 week course
I would love to be able to do this course in a couple of hours and be confident that it would make a difference in your lives.
On average, it takes more than 2 months before a new behaviour becomes automatic (66 days) and it can take anywhere from 18-254 days for people to form a new habit.
Therefore, my course is over 6 weeks. Although there will be quick wins time this time gives you the opportunity to use the tools I share with you to make the changes you choose to make.
You will also have the option of joining a support group who support and encourage you (I hope…) as you go through the course. People help people so with support you are more likely to make the changes you want.
Invest to save
By investing in this 6 week course I am confident it will pay back in many ways to help you to:
• Have more energy at home and at work
• Be calmer and better able to manage your emotions.
• Improve your mental resilience by learning to manage your thought life.
• Improve your performance and relationships at work.
• Have more parenting energy and a better relationship with your children.
• Build your confidence to cope with life’s challenges.
• Have a more fulfilling work-life balance.
I focus on your individual needs
Based on years of reading and research, my course gives you a uniquely personal insight into how you manage your energy levels and the choices you have.
I give you a unique blend of mind and emotional management skills, temperament theory, parenting theory, behavioural science, neuroscience and grounded common-sense.
My course gives you a unique insight into how you manage your energy and the choices you could make to increase your energy levels.
I help you discover your individual energy profile by:
• Focusing on each person as an individual.
• Encouraging your curiosity about yourself using questionnaires.
• Helping to you to understand your temperament profile and how you can use this to manage your energy levels.
• Helping you to explore how you manage your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual energy – looking at both energy radiators and drains (that is areas where your energy is wasted/drains you)
• I help you develop your own energy management plan.
• I carry on supporting you as you use your energy management plan.
My first course will be starting on
Week 1: Energy Audit
- How you can develop your own “Energy Mindset”
- Understanding where our energy comes from and where it goes!
- Starting your own energy audit and energy plan
Week 2: Energy preferences
- Exploring your unique energy preferences including introverted extrovert preferences.
- Understanding your temperament and why it makes you unique
- Get your individual energy profile energy including your unique radiators and drains
Week 3: Refueling your emotional and physical energy
- Top tips on managing your emotions in your day-to-day life.
- Understand your unique emotional energy radiators and drains.
- Managing your physical energy with a focus on improving your quality of sleep.
Week 4: Refueling your mental and spiritual energy
- Exploring your spiritual energy, including the compelling future you want, your life priorities and values.
- Practical tools for managing your thinking, including tackling faulty thinking including critical self-talk, negative self beliefs + negative self-labels.
- Top tips on becoming your own inner coach and best friend.
Week 5: Top tips on managing parenting energy
- Understanding why children behave the way they do.
- Practical tools for managing our children’s emotions and behaviour.
- Insights into how to build their self-esteem.
- Parenting when times are tough.
- My top 3 tips that I know make a difference.
- An opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Week 6: Switch on and energise your life
- Using your own energy mindset into day-to-day life
- Setting and managing your boundaries
- Practical tips for building your self-confidence.
- Time management using the principles of essentialism.